These are links to areas in the wilds of the Internet that have no legal connection to Runes of Gallidon. We visit them and recommend them to friends, but we DO NOT represent them, nor do they represent Runes of Gallidon in any way.
- Creative Commons — an artist’s friend in the digital age. This excellent organization works largely off donations; if you have a spare buck, send it their way. www.creativecommons.org
- Open Office for Windows, Linux, etc. — an open source alternative to MS Office. Downloading the program is free, but make a donation if you have the coin. We’d hate to see them disappear. www.openoffice.org
- Neo Office for Mac — an open source alternative to MS Office. Downloading the program is free, but make a donation if you have the coin. We’d hate to see them disappear. www.neooffice.org/neojava/en
- ARMA (The Association for Renaissance Martial Arts) — a good source for articles and essays on the realistic use of swords, axes, etc. www.thearma.org/essays.htm
- We’ve been listening to some CC licensed music here in the office and picked out a tune called “Medieval.” This tune and many others are the Works of Manolo Camp and are available at: www.manolocamp.net and www.myspace.com/manolocamp
- Barbarian Photography - Roger Wiedyk's online gallery of cosplay and Renaissance Faire photography. Great place to look around and get inspired. Plenty of armor, weapons and enthusiastic models. www.pbase.com/rogerwiedyk/root
- Incompetech Music – we've begun using bits of musical scores from Kevin's excellent site of Creative Commons licensed music for our podcasts. One of the best organized music sites we've come across – Browse by Genre, Search by Feel. incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free
- Mystery and Imagination – our favorite fantasy and science fiction book store in the San Fernando Valley. Hard to find books, unusual editions and lots of genre lore. Mystery and Imagination
- Gnome Stew – The Game Mastering Blog. Excellent resource for all things role-playing with a focus on the art of organizing and running games.